Isnin, 29 Julai 2013

TV Novel : Samsaegi

The wind blows, and my love is coming
From atop the hill, with the morning sun
I smile today, even if I'm sad
I'm going to barnish my misery far away...

L-R : Geumok, Dong Woo, Samsaeng and Ji-Sung
In the final episode : After facing hardship and distress, the four of them sat together at the cafe remembering their childhood memory.

I love how the Author plot the story in the final episode.  Samsaeng marrying Dong Woo and blessed with a daughter.

TV Novel : Samsaengi -  A story about a woman who becomes a promising oriental medical doctor after going through many ups and downs in her life. It is also about innocent, yet desperate love of four different people and their different ways of love. Samsaengi illustrates simple and honest story of Seoul in the 70s through various characters.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan